The User's use of the NLD is at their sole risk and responsibility. This is an essential condition for the acquisition of a subscription to the NLD. The User understands that a subscription to the NLD does not constitute an entitlement to legal or terminological advice or of any other kind.
The Author disclaims liability for any consequence arising from use of the NLD by the User or by unauthorized third parties. In particular, the Author disclaims liability for any damages arising from use of the NLD by the User or by an unauthorized third party. The Author disclaims liability for the opinions of authors of the works cited in the NLD or mistakes or omissions by them or himself. The Author disclaims liability for any external websites or files to which the NLD may link.
The Author's liability, if any, will be strictly limited to refunding the amount paid by the acquiring User for their latest subscription. This refund must be requested from the Author by a message with the reference "Refund request" sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and stating the reason, will be considered within five working days as from receipt, may be effected through the same payment method used by the User when acquiring their latest subscription and may be reduced by an amount equivalent to the days of actual use of the NLD by the User (hereinafter, "Refund"). The User unconditionally accepts that the Refund will fully terminate any complaint that the User had or may have had against the Author concerning the NLD.
The Author disclaims any warranty, express or implied, as to the contents or the operation of the NLD. In particular, the Author does not warrant, among others, against any of the following items and disclaims liability for them:
• that the contents or operation of the NLD will remain entirely error-free,
• that the servers of Digital Ocean, Inc. will remain entirely malware-free,
• that the servers of Digital Ocean, Inc. will keep the NLD fully accessible at all times without interrupting the NLD's hosting service or reducing its availability, functionality or speed due to defects, maintenance or any other reason,
• that the User's ISP will keep their connection to the NLD continuously stable at all times without interrupting the User's connection to the NLD or reducing its availability, functionality or speed due to defects, maintenance or any other reason,
• that Google Sign-In by Google, Inc. or Facebook Login by Facebook, Inc. will keep their identification service fully available and functional at all times without interrupting the User's access to the NLD or reducing its availability, functionality or speed due to defects, maintenance or any other reason,
• that the User's browser is and will remain fully compatible with the NLD, and
• that the NLD is ideally suited to satisfy all of the User's specific needs.
The payment processors for NLD subscriptions, such as PayPal Holdings, Inc. and Mercado Libre S.R.L. as well as Argentine and foreign banking institutions, are entirely independent from the Author. The User therefore understands that the Author is not responsible for any stage in the processing of the User's subscription payment and that the Author is also not responsible for the safety of the User's data transmitted during the acquisition of their subscription. Any questions that the User may have regarding the processing of the payment of their subscription are to be directed only to the entity that processed the User's subscription payment.
The User declares that they are proficient at the English language and that they are able to operate the interface of the NLD. The User declares having accessed the NLD under a trial subscription and thus understands that the User's subscription will not be canceled if the NLD does not match their expectations. The User understands that the mobile version of the NLD is a beta-phase prototype with features typical of software in this release cycle. The User declares having confirmed that their browser is compatible with the NLD.